Welcome back Tigers! We hope that everyone had a wonderful summer! Our St. Vincent de Paul Staff are looking forward to welcoming our amazing students. Please note some important start up information:
- The first day of school for students Grades 1 to 8 is Tuesday, September 3rd.
- Our bell rings at 9:00 am. When the bell rings, our Primary (Gr 1-3) students will go to the gym to meet their classroom teachers. Our Junior Students (Gr 4-6) will go to the Learning Commons and our Intermediate students (Gr 7-8) will remain on the blacktop. Teachers will call out their classlists, gather their students and then head to their assigned classrooms. If it is raining, our Primary students will go to the gym, our Junior students will go to the Learning Commons and our Intermediate students will meet at the second floor foyer.
- JK visits have been scheduled and will take place on September 3rd. Our SK students begin school on Wednesday, September 4th.
- Transportation information for those students who are eligible for busing is now available. If you still require this information, please click on the following link to go to the WCDSB website/Student Transportation page:
- If you haven’t joined our school on Twitter as of yet, please do so! By following @svdptiger you will be kept informed of all our school events and celebrations.
Looking forward to an incredible year together!
See you soon!