If your home area is a transportation area your children are automatically assigned to a bus route, some kids who qualified last year do not qualify this year so we need your to please check. Also unless you have filled out a do not ride form your child will be put on the bus unless you send a note to classroom teacher.
Parents please log in to check and see your child’s information as it sometimes changes depending on school boundaries and ages of the children!
Parents can login and view your child’s transportation details by going to www.stswr.ca and following these easy steps:
- Click on “Student Login”
- Enter your child’s Ontario Education Number (OEN)
- This can be found on your child’s report card
- Numbers only, no space, no dash
- Enter your child’s birth date
- Enter your child’s street number
- house number only
- Select the school your child is attending from the drop down menu
Please note: any address changes need to be done through your school. If you are moving during the school year or change caregiver arrangements for the fall, you should communicate the change of address to your child’s school.
You can also visit www.stswr.ca to see bus delays and cancellations, subscribe to receive e-mail notifications for late buses and closures and follow us on Twitter.