St. Ambrose Parish Hall, Friday March 15
8:30 to 4pm., cost $50.00
Bring your own lunch and a doll or teddy bear to work with.
A St. John Ambulance course developed for youth ages 11 – 14
This course provides New Babysitters with the necessary skills to provide care to children in a variety of situations.
This course emphasises:
- Safety rules;
- Responding to Emergencies; and,
- Development of Leadership Skills
Course content includes:
- Become a successful babysitter
- How to care for Infants, Toddler and School aged children; including (healthy meals, safe play, diapers, bedtime routines and much more).
- How to make the correct decisions when dealing with the behaviour of children
- Handling Emergencies
- Caring for a sick or injured child • Prevention and basic First Aid – Choking, CPR, Head Injuries, poisonings, Burns and much more.
Take home Materials: Babysitters Manual, Babysitting Certificate and a small babysitting First aid kit.
To register contact Myra Klaassen,